Given my schedule today, I jammed my bike and run into a consecutive workout after work today.
The bike was good. No issues. The bike wasn't as nice as the spin bike at work, but it'll do.
I was very anxious about my run. I started at an 11 minute pace; then shifted to 10.5 minute pace; then shifted the last 5 minutes to a little over a 9 minute pace.
The good news is that I made it all the way through. My hip left a little weird at the beginning, but felt better as the run progressed. I was worried about pushing it too much and I decided to stop at 15 minutes.
I do think all the stretching and using the foam roller definitely has helped. I have a consult with a sports medicine person tomorrow. We'll see how that goes. I hope to be back to my 6-10 mile runs very soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment